Things Men Do Differently When They Want To Marry You💑
1. He wants to be your emergency contact.
And he doesn’t shudder if you ask to put him on the list.
He says yes easily as if he were rattling off his birth date or social security number.
2. He confirms plans with you first.
When you’re a girlfriend, you’re notified of the plans. When you’re someone he’s considering as wife material, he checks with you first.
3. He can rattle off your health information.
From allergies to what happened when you saw the doctor last, he cares about your health and doesn’t have any selective “short-term” memory loss when it comes to this.
4. He speaks in the second person.
The smallest, most noticeable mention that indicates he’s one of the men who will commit to you and considers you might be wife material is how his speech goes from “me” and “I” to “we” and “us.”
5. He doesn’t talk badly about marriage.
He isn’t one of those guys who calls his friends’ wives “ball and chains,” unless they’re really awful.
6. He’s aware of your finances.
So, a live-in boyfriend will also know about your money, but a man who is considering your wife potential knows about your money.
7. He remembers important information about your family.
A boyfriend gets along with the mom. He buys her a nice holiday gift. He shows up with you at your house.
8. He knows when you’re upset.
A good boyfriend tries to avoid hurting your feelings and if he does he tries to mend the situation.
9. He makes a special effort during major events.
If he’s serious about you and it’s your birthday but he’s a horrible planner, he will try to get one of your best friends to help him plan a bash.
10. He sets boundaries with his family about how they treat you.
It’s subtle but when it comes to how his family treats you, he’s firm about a certain level of treatment, even though you’re not his wife yet.